Friday, April 08, 2011

Thank Goodness...

{Source}
Wow, what a crazy busy week!  I feel like I've worked about a million hours and spent all my time at work!  Because I work in a bakery (and we don't have a dishwasher, c'mon Area Manager, work your magic for us!) there is a *lot* of clearing up, cleaning and end of day stuff to do, which means I always get out late, get home late, talk to my boy for a while then flump into bed and wake up just to do it all over again.  I've managed to land the whole weekend off so I am going to make the most of it and do lots of relaxing and pamper myself.  I'm thinking...

♥ Long soak in a hot bubbly bath
clawfoot bath
{Source}











♥ Reading a good book in the sunshine outside
{Source}












♥ Perusing the internet for pretty beads, wool and fabrics for crafting
Red Jade Heart Beads Gemstone Strand 12mm
{Source}
pretty vintage inspired floral cotton - spring colours - FQ
{Source}
Design Your Own-Skeinlet Sensation Custom Order
{Source}

Other than that bundle of awesome, I think my family and I are heading over to my Aunt's house to have a BBQ while the weather is warm and beautiful (^_^) I think it's going to be a great weekend!  Hope you all have a fabulous one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment