Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Been A While...

Hello!  Wow, it feels like forever since I last posted on this little blog of mine!  I got so caught up in the pure awesomeness of my holiday that blogging completely passed me by!  I had the most amazing time, hanging out with my boy and visiting all the awesome places New York and New Jersey had to offer (finally made it to Lady Liberty, yes!) We had such a cracking time together, it was horrible having to say goodbye (Or 'see you later', since we make it a rule not to say goodbye) but we've made some definite, wonderful, exciting plans for him to come and live with me in the near-ish future (around 4 months away - can't come soon enough!) so I knew when I left him at the airport that I'd see him again soon (^_^)

I just wanted to stop in and say hello again, to the lovely people who read this *waves* I'm going to continue with my Monday Must Haves tomorrow and I've got a couple of crafty ideas I'd like to share with you guys, as well as pictures of my trip and little bits and pieces that make my day a little bit brighter!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment