Monday, May 02, 2011

Monday Must Haves #5


This weeks' Monday Must Haves are inspired by travel and journies, because I'm heading out to New Jersey early tomorrow morning!  I'm *so* excited!  I'm lucky not to be a nervous traveller (although I can't say I enjoy the nearly-8-hour flight!) and I love preparing for going away; making lists, packing my suitcase, double-checking that I have everything, it all helps the excitement for the trip build up!  So, in honour of my 3,500 mile journey tomorrow, here are some gorgeous travel-y things for you to feast those lovely eyes on!

{Source}
♥ This is *just* the kind of notebook I like to make all my travel plans in - train/tube/flight times, everything I'm taking in my suitcase, things I want to bring back and, let's not forget, something to doodle and write in on a very long journey!

{Source}
♥ I wish I had an adorable little bag like this to put all of my make-up and stuff in - the one I have is a little old and on the large size, considering I don't have a great deal of make-up to take with me.  Would be a good investment for the future.

{Source}
♥ My passport is looking a little tatty from being carried around everywhere when I didn't have any other form of I.D.  Something like this cute passport holder would brighten up my hand luggage and smarten up my passport!  I love the sweet owls - I wonder if I look slightly like the grumpy red one when I get off of the plane!

{Source}
♥ I wish my hand luggage was this cute.  I wish *all* my luggage was this cute.  I've only recently taken a liking to bird patterns and this upcycled suitcase is absolutely calling my name.  This would be great as some wonderfully stylish storage too, when not being used for travel.  Yay for multi-functions!

{Source}
♥ I'm taking a little digital camera with me but I'd love to get a vintage camera and have a go at the analogue way of taking pictures.  I remember when all we had were cameras with film in and now it's all digital!  Despite the quick, easy, instant fun of digital, I miss the days of waiting patiently to see how your holiday snaps turned out and the unpredictable nature of photos on film.  This is definitely something I'll be looking into for future going-away-times (^_^)

I hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!  A whole new month lies ahead - what plans have you made?  All I know so far is that I'm about to spend 16 days with the most wonderful man I've ever met and every day is going to be epically amazing (^_^) I'm looking forward to all the delicious food we're going to eat, the pretty places we're going to see and hanging out with my favourite person ever.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment