Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where Did You Go, 2011?

Wow!  Can you believe it's already the last day of the year?  And what a year it's been!  Full of ups, downs and everything in-between!  I've seen a few lovely bloggers writing their 'This Year I...' posts and thought I'd do a quick round up too!

The Good:

♥ I got a new job that *finally* pays me decent wages and gives me regular hours!
♥ I paid not one, but two wonderful visits to my favourite boy in the world (^_^)


♥ I learned how to crochet, woo!
♥ I tried my hand at various different crafty things, like sewing, jewellery making and art journalling.
♥ I had that pesky tooth pulled and have been pain-free ever since!

The Not-So-Good:

♥ I had to say goodbye to my beautiful cat Ems.  She's hanging out in kitty heaven with all the squeaky mice she can play with!
♥ S and I applied for him to come live here and got rejected.  Bummer.

I'm glad my Good list is longer than my Not-So-Good, but in a way they kind of balance each other out!  It's been a really mixed year for me, one which has flown by due to the daily routines of work, talking with S, trying to find time to get creative.  The sad times make me appreciate the happy times more and encourage me to create more of those amazing moments and memories that help when difficult times strike.

I hope that, whatever has happened for you this year, all the ups and downs, the smooth and the bumpy, you've had a wonderful, exciting, interesting year full of memories you will keep and cherish forever.
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment