Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life Lately...

The Good
♥ I've been working out recently!  I know, check me out ~laughs~ My Mum has a stationary bike and I figured it'd be fun to have a go.  So I've been cycling around 7k a day and I'm really enjoying it (^_^)

♥ The new assistant manager at work is a) really nice and b) really good at her job.  This is making things a whole lot easier {even if my actual manager is being really suck lately} and it's really nice to have someone the same age as me around!

♥ It was my Dad's birthday on Sunday and my brother bought him the Gotye album, 'Making Mirrors'.  I can't stop listening to it.  Seriously.  On repeat.  Love love love x a gazillion.

The Bad
 I didn't get that job I went and interviewed for.  I was called the next day and she thanked me so much for coming in, said that she would've liked to hire me but they had to base it on points and someone scored more points than I did.  Kinda bummed but hey, onto the next one!

The weather we are having at the moment is making me seriously frowny.  Come on, it's almost the middle of June and we have flood warnings??  It's rainy, it's cold and I'm having to wear sweaters.  Not cool.

One of my friends is having some problems and is completely shutting everyone out.  I can totally understand that feeling but at the same time, we all want to help and we're all worried.  All I can do is be here for when they decide to open up and hope everything is okay...~sigh~


The Downright Awesome
 I am officially 141.8 lbs.  Which means I have this much <---> to go before I reach my goal weight of 140!  I really wasn't focussing on the weight thing, just feeling more comfortable in my own clothes and being healthier, but I'm pretty thrilled that I'm *so* close to it.  Since the beginning of this year, I've lost 20 lbs.  Cripes.

♦ S and I are officially on good grounds again - things got weird for a while.  Really weird.  Like, on the verge of calling it quits weird.  We were talking, but we weren't talking, you know?  We took a little time out, really thought about what we both wanted from each other and from our very long distance relationship.  I'm paying him a visit for his birthday next month and I'm so excited to see him and for us to really talk, to reconnect and to make solid plans for our future.

It's always good to end on a high note, right?  I hope you're all having a great week so far!  I'm hoping to start back with my 'Monday Must Haves' next week, to show you some more of my art journal and *fingers crossed* I'll have some newly thrifted wearables to don (^_^) Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment