Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Been A While...Again!

I really don't know where the time is going this year.  Srsly.

I check up on the blogs I follow pretty much every day, but I haven't touched mine in over a month.  Oops -grins- I'd like to blame my super hectic work and social life but really, I'm just so tired when I get home I tend to crash out on the couch, wake up for dinner, have a bit of internet and S time and then go to bed.  Gotta love that routine!

So today I'm just stopping in to say hi, to anyone who still checks in on my little blog ^_^ ~waves~ I'm kind of making plans for blogging and working and things, getting ideas into place and stuff worked out so I can really kick things off in the new year (which I can't believe is only two weeks away!  Yikes!) And S and I are kind of making plans since he's probably going to get a job soon [like, super soon] and we might, actually, really, properly, truly be together.  Which, despite all of our previous planning and wishing, is kind of weird to consider and a little bit scary.  And completely awesome.

I've also, believe it or not, managed to keep up with my four little goals, of which I will take pictures and show you and go through in a little more detail pretty soon ^_^ I hope you're all excited about the holidays, smiling lots and kicking butt at life!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment