Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Liebster Award ^_^

The lovely Steff over at Iffy Inklings nominated me for the Liebster Award, a neat-o, get-to-know-your-fellow-blogger award for up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers!  And that's definitely me - Thank you to each and every one of my fourteen followers, you guys are the best ^_^

11 Totally Exciting Things About Me
~I get antsy if I leave the house without my phone or my lip balm~
~I play a lot of computer games through Steam because it's epic~
~I got a onesie for Christmas and I'm currently living in it~
~I used to be a tea drinker, but now I'm more of a coffee drinker (unless it's orange tea, which smells medicinal but tastes divine!)~
~As much as I love cats, I'd really love to own a dog one day (torn between a Schnauzer and a Corgi...and a Collie)~
~Feed me pickles and you have my heart forever~
~Rainbow-coloured anything is my favourite~
~I used to collect stamps and erasers when I was itty bitty~
~When I'm alone in the house, I like to sing really, really loud.  Like, really loud~
~I prefer vegetables to fruits, even though I have a super sweet tooth~
~Naps are my favourite little indulgence~


Questions from Steff
Do you use a daily planner? If so, what kind of things do you use it for? Just work? School? To-do list?
I do use a daily planner, a DodoPad and I use it for pretty much everything!  Recording my work shifts, planning blog posts, buying ingredients and anything else I need to remember or organise.
What is your favourite T.V. show on Netflix?
I don't have Netflix any more =( but when I -did- have it, I used to watch loads of South Park and unusual Asian movies (like Hansel & Gretel)
Bungee-jumping or skydiving?
I've always quite like the idea of doing a bungee-jump but never really had the opportunity...Though skydiving -does- look pretty fun, too!
Which blog would you be sad to see stop writing?

This one.
What are your thoughts on eggnog?
I've never had it -sad- It's on my to-do list for next Christmas!
Are you sick of the word vintage?
Sometimes I see it and it makes my skin crawl, especially when something is 'vintage-inspired' or (and yes, I have really seen this) 'faux-vintage'.  'Vintage' is not a style, it's old things.
Do you like putting things together or would you rather have someone else do it?
One time, I put a T.V. stand together all by myself and I was so proud because I didn't think I'd be able to do it.  I like putting things together -with- someone, providing they let me be in charge =p
What was the last book you read?  Did you like it?
I wrote about the last book I read here and yes, I liked it a lot, even if it completely depressed me.
Do you keep your CDs in the case or put them all in one big, joint case?
I like to keep all my CDs and DVDs in their own cases with all the inserts and bits that come with them, all neat and together.  It does take up more room, but I couldn't bear to take them all out and maybe lose the other bits inside >.<
Do you use the word 'bro' at all?
Sure do, bro.  Especially when I'm talking to my actual bro(ther).  But we tend to call each other 'brah' rather than 'bro'.   'Cause we're cool like that.
My own question - What game am I most excited about playing this year?
SKYRIM.  Or Hitman: Absolution.  Or about a million other games, ahh, that was a bad question to choose >.<

For anyone who would like to play along, here are 11 questions I'd love you guys to answer:
~ What is your favourite item of clothing?
~ What one possession could you not live without?
~ Do you prefer Spring or Autumn?
~ Would you rather eat sweet things or savoury things?
~ What is your current favourite T.V. show?
~ If you're a blogger, how do you decide what to write about?
~ What is your go-to-method of making yourself feel better when you're sick?
~ Hair up or hair down?
~ What is your favourite fruit and the best way to eat it?
~ Piercings or tattoos?  Or neither?
~ What is your favourite thing to get in the mail?

I hope you guys are having a great week so far; I've spent mine curled up in an armchair in my onesie drinking tea and feeling yuck >.< Fingers crossed I'm better and knitting away in no time ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a pickle lover too! I eat them for breakfast frequently and my husband is always disgusted.

    I can't believe how many people answered this saying they've never had eggnog! It's crazy. You HAVE to try some next year!

    I love that you call you're brother 'brah'! hahaha

    ReplyDelete