Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One Of Those Weeks.

You know the kind I mean.

Nothing seems to slot into place quite like you hoped.  Things get moved around so plans have to be changed.  People frustrate you.  The motivation you had for all those exciting things you wanted to do just vanishes, and your free time is spent moping around, leaving you feel like you've wasted the day.

Yeah, it's been a long, long week.

But I saw this on Youtube today and it made me smile.  I thought perhaps you might like to as well.


'It's everybody's duty to give the world a reason to dance.'

Sometimes you need a little pep talk, even when you're having the best day ever.  It sure perked me up ^_^ Thank you for stopping by.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So cute and perfect for me today! I'm getting a cold and am putting off studying for a test I have in the morning when really I just want to cook delicious food and watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he adorable ^_^ Cooking and T.V. sounds like such a good idea...Once I've got all this other stuff done >.<

      Delete