Friday, August 09, 2013

Everyone Loves Free Stuff.

Especially me.  I'm a sucker for a freebie (I have a host of pens that I've nabbed from different places) and free food is absolutely the best free thing ever.  So imagine my delight when S wakes me up this morning with 'One of my parents' friends works for Kelloggs...Come look at this.' and I stroll into the kitchen to find a box full of the most scrumptious-looking goodies!


My eyes were bigger than my stomach.  Seriously.  I could not wait to dive in and see all of the yummy things we were so lucky to be given.


There are a few things in here that I've never had before (like those little cracker things and the little fruity sweets) but I was jazzed to see a -huge- box of Rice Krispie treats.  So delicious!  But to be honest, the thing I was most excited about was this little gem.


Oh mah gaaaawd!  Look at the Super Mario sweeties!  Look at the tiny Yoshi and the purple shell!  I grew up playing Super Mario and I admit I did a little 'eeeeeeeee' sound when I laid eyes on these.  The box is so cool, it even has Super Mario sudoku on the back.


You'd better believe I'll be playing Super Mario sudoku once I've finished nomming on those lovelies.

I've been trying hard to take more pictures and document the things that have been going on around these here parts, so I'm hoping to do a little post soon about what we've been up to and how excited we are about the new deck being built!  Also, it's officially ten days until my birthday, so the countdown begins!  Excited!

I hope you've got an awesome weekend planned and that you've had a great week!  Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment