Friday, March 04, 2011

I Had An Awesome Friday

Sometimes, there are days when everything goes right.  Today was one of those days.  And the best part?  It's not even over yet!  So there are more chances for awesome things to happen!  Yay!  Here's what I did and why it's been brill so far -
  • I napped *a lot*.  Like, more than I really should've, but I just couldn't help myself.  It's horrible outside, all freezing wind and gloomy skies.  So I took a nap just before lunch and one this afternoon.  It was awesome.
  • We got our groceries today, so we've got loads of delicious food to eat!  I had a scrumptious pizza for dinner this evening and am about to tuck into some creamy strawberry yoghurt.  Yay yoghurt!
  • I got to spend some time on my own in the house.  Completely alone.  This happens once in a blue moon and I make the most of it by putting music on and singing really loudly.  So that's what I did!  Today it was Maroon 5 (Thank you random rummage!) I am in love with them all over again.
  • I have had four awesome cups of tea today.  This might not seem like a big thing, but it's rare that cup after cup is consistently good.  Today, it's *all* been perfect.
  • I got to read through all the blogs I follow, do some work on my Indie portfolio and get on with a bit of sewing.  All without being hassled by people and/or kittens!  
  • Best of all, I spent time with my brother and my Mum and we laughed our heads off for about an hour. My stomach muscles and cheeks hurt but I'm still smiling thinking about it.  My brother cracks me up so much, he's hilarious.
Yay for Friday!  It really is when the weekend begins for me, everything about it is so relaxed and getting ready for two days of fun and laughter.  I hope everyone has a fun, happy and relaxed weekend planned (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment