Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday Must Haves #3


Forgive the fact that it's actually Tuesday, my blog was being a tad weird yesterday and wasn't working right *shakes fist* then I had to go to bed early to get up super mega early for work today (6am start...ick) so I thought I'd share my "Monday" Must Haves with you all today (I chose them yesterday, honest!)

{Source}
♥ I am desperately in need of some new headphones since the kit-cats decided to nibble on the wires and leave me with only the left ear working (-_-) I've been thinking about over-the-head ones for a while and fancy some in a bright, interesting colour - teal, anyone?

{Source}
♥ I bought a dress to wear on holiday which is green with big, pink flowers on it - it's absolutely gorgeous and I love it (^_^) I've been looking for something to wear in my hair that would pull an outfit together and stumbled across these little beauties on Etsy - utterly adorable!

{Source}
♥ This is such a simple, unbelievably cute ring.  I love that it's so natural-looking and can be made to order, a gorgeous accessory to wear on so many occasions!

{Source}
♥ Sometimes, just looking a notebook can fill me with inspiration, imagining all the things I'd love to write or draw inside it.  If I could, I'd take this lovely, handmade journal all over the world with me as I went travelling - it just seems perfect for documenting the trip of a lifetime!

{Source}
♥ I adore the bright, almost rainbow colours in this piece of art - one look at this and I'm transported through all of the seasons!  The white flowers are perfect for spring (^_^) I'd love to be able to see this hanging in my home every day!

Bit of a random collection this week!  I hope you're all having a great week so far (^_^) I'm super excited to get my hair cut tomorrow, that'll be one item I can cross off my 10 things list, woo!  Fingers crossed it turns out just the way I want it to.  It's not looking like a busy week ahead since I have a few days off so I'm going to spend some time working on my creative bits and bobs as well as preparing for my trip (this time in 2 weeks, I'll be in New Jersey with my wonderful boy!  YAY!) Hope you've all got an awesome week planned!

2 comments:

  1. Teal is my favorite color! Those headphones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely collection. I got some over-ear head phones (mine are red) and you can not beat the sound quality compared to in-ear ones.

    Enjoy New Jersey x

    ReplyDelete