Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Hair + New Shoes = Awesome Wednesday

Yay, I had my hair cut!  And I freakin' ♥ it (^_^) Here's me and my barnet before (excuse the bleary eyes, it was early in the morning when I took this)


And here's me now, with my 'soft layering', fuller fringe and all-round-awesomeness!


Okay, so it isn't the biggest difference in the world but I can feel it.  I feel shiny and sleek and groomed and my hair is softer than I think it's ever been.  My hairdresser was lovely and gave me exactly what I wanted, plus she massaged my head when she washed my hair *heaven* I think she did an awesome job, now I have lovely hair (^_^) Yay!  Hair, consider yourself crossed off of my '10 Things' list!

My family and I went out to eat today at a gorgeous American-style diner called 'The DownTown Diner', as a special treat for my Mum's birthday (it isn't until Saturday but it's fun to extend the celebrations!) and I had a *huge* plate of macaroni cheese with chicken and a little slice of garlic bread and a delicious banana milkshake with whipped cream on top.  Wow was it yummy (^_^)  I forgot to take a picture because I was ravenous and tucked in right away!  I love eating out with my family, we don't do it all that often so it makes it really special when we all hang out together.

{Source}
Here are my pretty pretty new shoes!  I had some canvas shoes already but they've started to wear on the sole *sad face* so I picked up a couple of cheap pairs today that will be perfect for strolling around NYC in (^_^) I'm such a sucker for anything with a cute flowery print and these pulled me right in!

I've had an epic good Wednesday so far (^_^) I plan on doing a little bit of ironing and a lot of sitting in the sun this afternoon, as well as talking to my boy later and finalising my list of things to take on holiday with me.  Hope you're all having a good one today!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty hair!!! :D

    And mmmm, a banana milkshake. I make home-made banana frappes all the time and lurve 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete