Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ta-Da!

I decided a change of layout would be a nice idea today (^_^) I've been thinking about it for a while - I wanted something that would give me some more space for pictures and words as well as injecting a little more colour.  I think this is just right for now (^_^) I see other blogs all the time and am just a tad envious of how pretty and awesome they look.  I know I'll figure my blog out one day and get it just right and how I want it but of course that takes time (and potentially some money too!) so for now I'm content to go with the flow and just jazz up my blog a little bit at a time!

It's been a busy week for me, what with working and going to the dentist.  I've been given antibiotics and am heading back on May 24th to have my tooth pulled *sad face* I'll miss it but I'll be glad to be free of the pain of it!  I was lucky to have today off from work, so I headed into town and picked up a few bits and pieces - some dry shampoo (whoever invented this needs a medal, it has been my saviour on *so* many occasions), a bright pink nail polish (to match the gorgeous dress I bought during the week), some awesome raspberry-coloured tights that were in the sale and called my name as I walked past and a cute little lip-tint pen in a blushy-rose colour.  Awesome haul (^_^)

I'm really excited to be getting a haircut on Wednesday!  I haven't had my hair cut properly in *years*, due to general poorness/laziness/my Mum being quite good at trimming.  But, since I'm going away on holiday soon I thought I'd get it cut nicely and booked my appointment for 10am on Wednesday, yay!  Will post some before and afters so you can tell me what you think (^_^)

I've been working on a couple of creative projects recently - they're mostly in the sketching/planning stages at the moment but I'm slowly working forward when I get the time to (my time management is still sucking since I've got really weird hours at work) and I'm really excited to show them to you - I've got a lot of pictures to take and post, haven't I!

I'll leave it there for now - this post was just a little update to say I haven't disappeared completely and to ask what you think of the new layout!  Hope you're all having an awesome-sauce weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I think the new layout is really nice! Very clean and organized!!!

    And yaaaay for hair cutting and vacation! I can't wait to see your before and after pictures. ^_^ And ohhhh :( for the dentist!

    ReplyDelete