Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

Yay for thrifting!  And yay for weekends off where you get to go thrifting!  I took a stroll down to my local YMCA yesterday and also one day last week, where I managed to find a real good haul of books and the warmest, reddest, gorgeous-est jumper ever!

Reads and Redness, woo!
I'm always thrilled when I find something awesome when I'm out thrifting, it's such a great feeling knowing that something someone else didn't want any more is coming home with me where I'm going to love and appreciate it (^_^) Books are always my first stop in any thrift store; this week I picked up 'Schindler's List', 'The Devil Wears Prada', 'The Shakespeare Secret' and a book of Chinese Fairytales and Fantasies, which looks fascinating!

I hope you're all having a really great Sunday!  In the next week, I'd like to show you the bits and pieces I've been making and working on, I've got another little book review up my sleeve and, well, who knows what else the week will bring!  I'm hoping to go and have a look at a few potential homes for me and my boy in the next week or so, which I'm hugely excited about!  Can't wait to start planning our new home!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I am especially interested in hearing about the Chinese fairytale/folklore book!!! Also, your red sweater DOES look beautiful and super comfy cozy! ^_^

    YAY FOR THE HOME SHOPPING!!! Hope you find something perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding books at thrift stores! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete