Monday, August 08, 2011

Just A Little Note...

I got a little message in my inbox from the lovely Steff over at ...Iffy Inklings... who said she couldn't find my comments box on my new layout.  So I had a look and...Well, I couldn't find it either *laughs* Luckily, after a bit of searching and some random clicking, I found it.  I hadn't even realised it could be tricky to find and since I'm not too hot on HTML (any help would be much appreciated!) I'm not sure how to move it/change it/make it more comment friendly.  So I thought I'd pop a little post up on where exactly my comment box is hiding!


Y'know, in the usual, after-you've-read-a-post place.  But no.  Sadly, this is not the case.


So, if you'd like to leave me a little comment, I'm afraid you'd have to scroll back up and click on the little number in the speech bubble.  Which is a tad annoying.  And something I totally didn't realise until Steff pointed it out (Thank You!) 

Hopefully I can figure out a way to move it (if anyone is HTML friendly and could help, I'd really appreciate it!) but if not, I just thought I'd let you know!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment