Monday, August 01, 2011

ReeeeeeeeeeVamp!

I thought it was time for a bit of a change!

I read so many other blogs and they all look amazing and professional, I hope one day mine will be just as polished and perfect for me!  But since I'm not quite at that stage yet, I figured I'd have a go myself at making my blog more "me".  And by "me", I mean promoting the kinds of things I talk about, the kind of things I hope to show more of and generally being more crafty and creative. 

I had a bash at making a header myself and I'm quite proud of it (even though it looks a bit squished...I'll figure that out later) and I think it gives a better impression of my blog rather than the *very pretty* rainbow colours I had before.  Now when I click on 'View Blog' I see my blog name, my crafty bits and an attractive splash of colour on either side!

I've been reading back through Indie Business lately and, what with some changes of plan that are going on at the moment, I'm really wanting to concentrate more on developing and creating my own products.  So tell me what you think of my new blog; do you think it gives an impression of crafting and what my blog is about?  I'd love to hear your ideas and input, it's so invaluable when it comes from fellow bloggers and crafters!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment