Tuesday, September 06, 2011

It's The Little Things...

Wearing this shirt


This was a Christmas gift from S last year and it makes me happy every time I put it on.  It's big, it's comfy and it makes me feel darn awesome!

♥ Completing this scarf


I'm not an experienced (read: very quick or good!) crocheter so this scarf, which is about 4 feet long, took me about eight hours to complete.  This may have something to do with using a 4mm crochet hook...Lots and lots of little stitches!  It's a gift for someone else and I kind of like the way it isn't perfect; it comes from the heart and I'm so pleased I finished it, I know she'll love it!

♥ Raindrops on roses...


♥ ...and whiskers on kittens!


Snapped a few photos in the garden today (^_^) Even when it's raining, it's nice to go out, get a breath of fresh air and soak in the pretty things!  Now all I need is a bright copper kettle...

♥ Being inside, in the warm and dry


Popping out for a few minutes is fine, but there's nothing quite like coming back in and listening to the rain thrum against the window whilst sipping a cup of hot sweet tea!

I'd love to know all the little things you're enjoying today!  I hope you're all having a swell Tuesday (^_^)

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute shirt and what a pretty scarf! Gifts from the heart are so, so special. ^_^ And eeee, I love trying to photograph a flower in the rain (or grass!) It's so cute and your kitty! Bawwww!

    ReplyDelete