Monday, September 05, 2011

Monday Must Haves #14

Oh good heavens, is it really autumn outside already?
All I've heard on the weather forecast is rain, wind, cold.
*sigh*
Not happy.

I'm a summer girl, always will be, but there's something wonderfully warm and beautiful about autumn.; it's not too cold but cold enough for a sweater, it's when I pull out the hot chocolate (and a couple of marshmallows too!), it's a cosy evening with a great movie on T.V., delicious food and my craft things spread about.  It's a really good time (^_^)

This week, Monday Must Haves are all about comfort, snuggles and awesomeness!

Gray Cozy Warm Hand Knit Sweater
{Source}
♥ There's nothing quite as snuggly and awesome as a handmade sweater.  This one looks so gorgeously soft and warm, perfect to tug on over a t-shirt as the autumn evenings roll in.  I never used to like grey clothes (wore a grey school uniform for years!) but I love how neutral this is and how I could wear it with anything!

Crochet Hexagonal Granny Squares Afghan Blanket Free Shipment Worldwide
{Source}
This blanket is beyond beautiful.  I would *love* to snuggle up with S under this and hang out on the couch together, watching T.V. or crocheting a blanket of my own!  I adore how colourful and bright it is.

Mint Hot Chocolate for Two
{Source}

♥ Speaking of snuggling up on the couch, how perfect is this?  Delicious mint hot chocolate, just enough for two!  I love mint chocolate *anything* and this pretty little jar would be so useful after all the deliciousness inside was gone!
Fall Autumn Ribbon Garland
{Source}
I love autumn colours, even if I don't love the short days and the colder weather!  I think I'm probably going to be one of those people who decorates their house for the season (who says you should only put up decs at Christmas?) and I'd love to hang this gorgeous garland in my home for a true autumnal touch.

Glass Acorn Necklace in Autumn Tones by Bullseyebeads
{Source}
This necklace is *so* cute!  This would be such a perfect addition to an autumn wardrobe, it's such a little treasure!  Might have to drop a few hints about this one *cough cough* (^_^)

I hope you guys are having a good week so far!  I know it's a long weekend in the U.S. so I hope you're all having a great Monday away from work!  I've got a couple of crafting projects I'm working on at the moment, I've got to kick my butt into gear and show you all!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you have such amazing taste. I love everything SO MUCH especially that sweater (gorgeous!!!) and necklace (seriously, that IS a treasure!!!)

    I am one of those people who decorate for all of the holidays/seasons, so don't feel alone. ^_^

    And YAY for hot chocolate.

    This is my favorite time of year, hehe.

    ReplyDelete