Sunday, September 25, 2011

So Many Things!


I've got lots of news to share with you after this week but I haven't sorted myself out properly/taken any pictures to show you, so I'm going to wait to reveal all tomorrow.

Let's just say I...

♥ Had an amazing surprise from the tax office
♥ Crossed off one of my '10 Things'
♥ Stopped making excuses and got moving
♥ Set aside time to let creativity flow


It's been a good, good week, despite a few little bumps in the road; we're still waiting for my paperwork to reach S so we're having to keep postponing the application (come on USPS!) and I found out one of my colleagues is leaving next Tuesday (she's one of the loveliest people I've ever known and I'm really sad she's going - and moving all the way to Wales!) I'm really hoping S and I can get his application moving on Monday and that we all have a great last day for her on Tuesday.

Here's to the next week being full of positivity, creativity and moving forward in all areas of life!

xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! I cannot wait to read all about the loveliness going on!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for S. And I'm so sorry about your friend. :( But hey, long distance friendship can kick some serious butt! ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad that she's going but I know we'll keep in touch - It's always fun to have someone new to post Christmas and birthday cards to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes me have a better day when I read that others are having a good week! That's too bad about the paperwork taking so long, I HATE when things are out of my control like that!

    ReplyDelete