Wednesday, July 04, 2012

For The Nibblers!

In preparation for S's birthday, I ordered him a gift from Amazon and was blessed with a gift all of my own!  An offer for a free 'Graze' box!  I was totally over the moon; I've wanted to try these boxes of tasty goodness for a while but kept forgetting to sign up for it.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to have a try!

The basic premise of a Graze Box is you get given four little pots of yummyness that are designed to stop you reaching for the crisps and biscuits when you're feeling peckish!  You can order your boxes as little or often as you want and you get to choose the kinds of things you'd like to receive in them.  If you don't like the sound of one of their pots, you can decline having it sent to you.  Or if you really really love the look of one, you can request to have it soon!

I was thrilled when my first {free!} box arrived Tuesday morning!  I couldn't wait to open it and see all the treats inside!

{Cute and recyclable packaging, ♥ it!}

{Crunchy, sweet and chewy, a lovely mix of textures and tastes}
{A delicious, delicately-flavoured piece of focaccia bread}
{A huge hit of flavour, a little heat and only 91 calories for the whole pot!}
{Exceptionally moist and very sweet, perfect afternoon treat}

I was completely overjoyed with the contents of my box!  Everything tasted fantastic, very fresh and in portions that were just enough to curb my need to nibble.  I really wish I could afford to have one or two of these boxes every week, but unfortunately the price is a little too high for me to afford it ~sad face~ I will be getting one more box when I come back from my holiday and then I'm seriously going to consider going rogue and preparing my own snacks (^_^)

I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!  I'm super excited that I'm heading off to NJ tomorrow {and kind of dreading the length of the flight...The things we do for love!} and I hope the rest of your week is full of awesome stuff (^_^)


xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

{Note - I wrote this post because I really liked this product and wanted to share it with you, not because I was paid or sponsored to write it ~grins~ Just letting you know!}

No comments:

Post a Comment