Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Must Haves #8

This week's Monday Must Haves are a little bit eclectic and not all one theme, since this week I'm feeling a little all over the place!  I've been spending a lot of time at work, putting in extra hours since one of my bosses is ill, which has jumbled up my time off and made me feel a little out of joint.  So I'm glad I can get back to normal today with a day off for myself and a post on my blog!

{Source}
♥ This pretty, hand-spun yarn would be *perfect* for my June crocheting goal (I've yet to find any nice yarn to attempt a granny square with) I love the colours *yay purple!* and I like how it's all different widths and tones.  I'm not sure if it would be ideal for crochet but I think it's a beaut!

{Source}
♥ If I had a gorgeous gym bag like this, I might be tempted to go to the gym!  It would certainly make me more motivated to get out and exercise, since it's too pretty to keep indoors!  I like how it has space for everything you need, including a yoga mat.  Multi-functional FTW!

{Source}
♥ I love pretty bookmarks (as you know, I've tried to make a couple of cute ones myself!) and this one not only ties in nicely with my June goal of reading three books but it reminds me of my boy too *in case you can't read it, it says 'You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to', which is completely true!*

{Source}
♥ These lovely little thumbtacks used to be scrabble tiles (yay for recycling!) Since I've been looking at places to rent with my boy, I've been planning my craft room *Sorry S, I mean 'our office'* and all the pretty things I'm going to put in there!  I'd love to have some of these on my inspiration board (when I get around to constructing it!)

As you can see, it's a bit of an odd mix this week, but I'm feeling kind of like that so it fits!  I hope this week sees things getting back to normal so I feel less everywhere and more centred.  I'm hoping to update you on both my June goals and my year goals soon, plus the lovely Angie from Lariats and Lavender has tagged me for a special blog post that I'll be doing soon (thank you, Angie!) I hope you all have a productive and exciting week ahead!


xoxo
♥Ắçĕ♥

1 comment:

  1. AH! All of this is beyond awesome. I especially love the thumbtacks!!! ^_^ Also, that yarn IS beautiful!!!

    And you're welcome for the tag, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete